Saturday, August 27, 2011

French Quarters featuring MERCURA NYC Cigarette Holders & Butterfly Pin




original art work: Jennifer Fein
Photography, Art Direction, production: Ella Manor
Cigarette holders, jewelry design: Mercura NYC
"Ella Manor the photographer of this lovely shoot reached out to me because she had seen my artwork online. Inspired by my paintings as well as the clothing I design for my label féin, we met & collaborated. With the help of so many talented people , assistant photographer Adolphus Amissah, video by Arin Crumley, my sewing and styling partner Kristen May Anastasia, our stunning model Hana Mayeda at Marilyn Model Managment, make-up by Ronnie Peterson, hair by Tetsuya Yokozuca & fabulous jewelry design by Mercura NYC. This is our story."
xoxo jennifer

No comments: